Press release April 2021
The Wineally Eco-system promises a brighter future for the wine trade
Helsingborg, Sweden, 14th April 2021
Fine Wine Club International, the product owner of Wineally, has created a ground-breaking cloud-based business system, that brings together restaurants, wine merchants, supermarkets, and wine producers into a brighter and more economically promising future. The different parties in the Eco-system create mutually beneficial symbiotic relationships in this environment, that will increase revenues and decrease costs. The Wineally system digitizes information handling in the whole wine trading value chain.
While Wineally is a business system it is also a consumer web app that improves wine & dine experiences. The company has invested more than 23,000 man hours in development to ensure that every wine recommendation is a personalized pairing based on the affinities of the wine to the dish and the customer’s wine preferences.
According to Ole Nielsen, founder and CEO of Fine Wine Club International, “digital solutions are necessary to build sustainable businesses. Wineally is built as a digital Eco-system, offering benefits to all parties in the wine trade. The Wineally Eco-system enables wine producers to help distributors, wine merchants to help on-trade, as well as retail customers, and for restaurants, hotels and supermarkets to offer better wine & dine experiences. Each member of the Wineally Eco-system helps each other.”
Wineally uses producer-generated wine information to create a Wine-DNA that can be matched with a Dish-DNA on any dish registered by a restaurant, wine shop, or supermarket using Wineally. Wineally can then always present the wines in the most favourable way. Consumers choose the occasion, place, dish and by adding their personal wine preferences such as price or grape, for instance, they are provided with a wine recommendation and according to Nielsen it is “our promise that every pairing is always the perfect match”.
Currently Fine Wine Club International is in the first phase of launching, focusing on verifying the wines listed in Wineally, and producers registering themselves in the system. This is done to ensure a great variety of wines from all over the world for the consumers. 1.350 producers have already registered, and the numbers grow daily. In the second phase wine merchants, restaurants and finally supermarkets will be introduced to Wineally. "When the circle is complete, and all participants in the Wine Eco-system are joined in Wineallly, we can proudly present the world’s premier wine & dine app for consumers", Ole Nielsen finishes.
How Wineally benefits consumers:
- Wine producers input their wine data into the system, while wine merchants, restaurants and supermarkets input prices, stock and dishes.
- Wine lovers simply input their wine preferences and the dish they plan on enjoying.
- Wineally delivers, based on the Wine’s DNA, the Dish’s DNA, and customer preferences through our sophisticated algorithms, the best wine available at the wine shop, restaurant, or supermarket where the customer is.
- Personalize and simplify wine purchasing decisions.
- Improves wine & dine experiences.
How Wineally benefits the wine industry:
- The Wineally business system allows for producers, wine merchants, supermarkets, and restaurants to create a virtual collaborative Eco-system.
- Wineally’s digital wine cellar provides restaurants, their suppliers and distributor partners real-time inventory allowing for instant updating of wine lists, inventory valuations, and the ability for restaurants, wine merchants, and their partners to work collaboratively based on quantifiable information to deliver solutions-based decisions.
- Wineally’s promise to its customers is to reduce administration costs, increase customer satisfaction, thereby increasing revenues to create a healthy Eco-system for the wine industry.
Fine Wine Club International is a SaaS company that is based in Sweden and the product owner of the cloud-based business system Wineally. The Wineally system digitizes information handling in the whole wine trading value chain, from wine producers, wine merchants, supermarkets, restaurant to the wine consumer. Wineally increases effectiveness, reduces costs, and improves quality for all parties in the value chain. Wineally also simplifies purchase decisions for consumers by providing a web app that improves wine & dine experiences. The team behind Wineally have many years of international experience in all aspects of the wine trade. Wineally is a Gold Partner to the International Sommelier Association, ASI.